NVR-116E4 series NVR (Network Video Recorder) is a new generation recorder developed by Afiri independently. Combined with multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video encoding & decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and intelligent technology, it can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other device to build a comprehensive surveillance system.
The NVR-116E4 series NVR can be widely applied in the areas of finance, public security, military, communication, transportation, education, etc..
NVR-116E4 and NVR-132E4
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras like ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, ONVIF, PANASONIC, Pelco, PSIA, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek and ZAVIO.
- Up to 32 network cameras can be connected.
- Support live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 5 megapixels resolution.
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA at 1920 × 1080 resolution.
- New GUI and support starting record with one key.
- Redundant recording, holiday recording and capture schedule configuration.
- Realize instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.
- Up to 16-ch synchronous playback at 4CIF resolution.
- Smart search for the selected area in the video.
- Customization of tags, searching, and playing back by tags.
- Locking and unlocking record files.
- Support HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channel.
- Up to 4 SATA hard disks and 1 eSATA disk (optional) can be connected, for both recording and backup.
- 2 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interfaces, with working modes configurable: multi-address, load balance, network fault tolerance, etc.
- Support HIK-Connect
Support network detection, including network delay, packet loss, etc.
|1||LAN1 and LAN2 Network Interfaces|
|5||USB 3.0 Interface|
|6||RS-232 Serial Interface|
|8||RS-485 Serial Interface|
|9||ALARM IN and ALARM OUT|
|11||100~240VAC Power Input|
|Video/Audio input||IP video input||16-ch|
|Two-way audio||1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1kΩ)|
|Video/Audio output||Recording resolution||5MP/3MP/1080P/UXGA/720P/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF|
|Frame rate||Main stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N)|
|Sub-stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N)|
|HDMI/VGA output||1-ch, resolution:
1920 × 1080P /60Hz, 1600 × 1200 /60Hz, 1280 × 1024 /60Hz, 1280 × 720 /60Hz, 1024 × 768 /60Hz
|Audio output||1-ch, RCA (Linear, 1KΩ)|
|Decoding||Live view / Playback resolution||5MP /3MP /1080P /UXGA /720P /VGA /4CIF /DCIF /2CIF /CIF /QCIF|
|Capability||16-ch@4CIF, 12-ch@720P, 6-ch@1080P|
|Hard disk||SATA||4 SATA interfaces for 2 HDDs + 1 DVD-R/W (default), or 4HDDs|
|eSATA (Optional)||1 eSATA interface|
|Capacity||Up to 4TB capacity for each HDD|
|External interface||Network interface||2 RJ-45 10 /100 /1000 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interfaces|
|Serial interface||RS-232 and RS-485|
|USB interface||2 × USB 2.0 + 1 × USB 3.0|
|Alarm in / out||16 / 4 (optionally can be expanded to 16 / 8)|
|Others||Power supply||100 ~ 240 VAC|
(without hard disk or DVD-R/W)
|≤ 20 W|
|Working temperature||-10 ºC ~ +55 ºC (14ºF ~ 131ºF)|
|Working humidity||10 % ~ 90 %|
|Chassis||19-inch rack-mounted 1.5U chassis|
(W × D × H)
|445 × 390 ×70 mm ( 17.5″× 15.3″ × 2.8″)|
(without hard disk or DVD-R/W )
|≤ 4 Kg (8.82 lb)|
The formula to calculate the incoming bandwidth and the IP camera connected is: A = B/(C+D).
A refers to the number of IP camera you connected.
B refers to the value of the incoming bandwidth.
C refers to the bitrate value of the main stream of the connected IP camera.
And D refers to the bitrate value of the sub-stream of the connected IP camera.
The incoming bandwidth of NVR-116E4 is 100Mbps and the IP camera to connect is with resolution of 1080P (1280*720) / 25 (30) fps. The bitrate for the main stream and sub-stream of the IP camera is set as 6Mbps and 1Mbps respectively.
In this example, B=100Mbps, C=4Mbps, D=1Mbps and A = B/(C+D) = 100 / (6+1) = 14. So the number of IP cameras can be connected with is 14.